School Holiday Workshops
at Gabrielle Johnson Music
What will you learn?
- To play great songs from highly motivated teachers
- An understanding of how to interpret songs on guitar and to play with ease and confidenc.
- improve your musical ear and rhythm skills
- play different styles of music including rock, pop, blues, classical and country
- Performance skills and confidence building at our end of term recitals, concerts and community performances.
What will your classes cover?
- rhythm and strumming patterns
- chord progressions and song structure
- guitar tabulature
- scales, warm-ups and exercises
- fun apps and games
What will you need to bring?
- own guitar (ask us about sizes)
- presentation folder for handouts
- guitar picks
- other accessories like tuners, guitar straps and capos are recommended
mobile: 0421 912 299
Saturday Guitar/Vocal Groups
Perform Uptown Funk at a recent recital.
Meet Gabrielle Johnson
Meet Our Students