Terms and Conditions at Gabrielle Johnson Music
Payments and Refund Policy
- Current students are given first priority to re-book but must do so by the due date. Due dates are emailed before the end of term.
- After the due date, all classes and spots are open for anyone to book.
- Spots are only confirmed by your term payment. Verbal or emailed confirmations do not secure your booking.
- Make-up classes are not possible except if a similar group class is available. There are no private make-up classes if you miss your group class.
- Part-course payments are not possible if you are away or need to miss a class due to another event during the term.
- No refunds are given once classes commence.
- A full refund will be given if a class does not go ahead and a suitable replacement class cannot be scheduled.
- You may transfer to a different class to the same value if your current class no longer suits you and there is a vacancy.
Commitment to Home Practice
- Each student is expected to be courteous and display a positive attitude to their teachers and to their fellow students at all times.
- If student to student feedback is encouraged in group class, only positive feedback is allowed by students to other students.
- Home practice is a vital part of learning to sing or play a musical instrument.
- Teachers will give instruction at the end of each lesson on how they can best practice for their next lesson. Parents are welcome to that part of the lesson.
Solos and Performances
- All students will be encouraged to participate at their end of term class recitals in either group or solo performances.
- Student solos at large performances and at community events will be given at the discretion of their teachers and when time permits.
- Parents may sit in on their final class of term.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions to help make the experience a good one for everyone!
Further class information