Terms & Conditions at Gabrielle Johnson Music
Term Payments and Refund Policy
- No refunds are given once term classes commence.
- Term classes are a commitment of 9 weeks of lessons on the specific day and time agreed.
- Please check your calendars and plans carefully before agreeing to commit to a term with us.
- Part-term payments are not available.
- A full refund will be given if a class does not go ahead and there's no suitable replacement class.
Bookings and make-up lessons
- Students are given first priority to re-book their term spot but must do so by the due date.
- Due dates are notified before the end of each term to book for next term.
- After the due date, all class spots are open for anyone to book.
- Class spots are confirmed by your term payment only(no verbal commitments are given).
- Make-up classes are not possible except if a similar group class is available. There are no private make-up classes if you miss your group class.
- You may transfer to a different group class to the same value if your current class no longer suits you and there is a vacancy.
Commitment to Home Practice
- Home practice is a requirement of learning a new skill and will be expected each week.
- We will instruct students at each lesson on how they can best practice for their next lesson.
- Parents are welcome to that part of the lesson.
- We encourage parents to discuss their home practice routine with them.
- We have dedicated pages for guitar and singing home practice.
- My YouTube Channel has many video tutorials and playlists that will relate to their lessons.
Solos and Performances
- All students will be encouraged to participate at their end of term class recitals in either group or solo performances where possible.
- Student solos within group lessons will be given at the discretion of their teachers and are not open for discussion with parents.
- Parents may sit in on their first and final class of term.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0421 912 299.