3) Song Playlist - Term 1 2018
Every Brand New Day - Out of the Ark
A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman
This is Me - The Greatest Showman
4) Cool Down or Warm Down
- Use a lip roll descending (going down) from the top of your natural range to the bottom of your natural range
- Don't push or try and extend your range, just allow the voice to relax and reach the notes it needs to naturally.
- Repeat this several times from 30 secs to a minute until your voice begins to relax.
- Then repeat lip roll to a hmmmm sound.
- Rest your voice after vocal practice.